· Maharishi’s Poverty Removal Programme invites everyone to create the dawn of a new fortune for all mankind. (Visit: www.globalfinancialcapitalny.org)
· Maharishi University of World Peace is founded, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, to bring the complete knowledge of Natural Law to everyone and create lasting world peace.
· On Vijaya Dasham¡—the Day of Victory in the Vedic Calendar—Maharishi presides over a grand worldwide flag-raising ceremony, including seven islands (in different oceans and seas) that are solely dedicated to world peace. The flags of 7,000 cultural traditions of the world were raised alongside the lag of the Global Country of World Peace. Maharishi emphasizes that ‘Each flag is the concrete expression of the awakening of total Natural Law in the area.’
· Thousands of university students in the US are inspired to learn Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation, and hundreds of younger students begin to experience its benefits.
· Maharishi guides the government of Guinea Bissau to become a member state of Maharishi’s Global country of World Peace.
2006 Maharishi’s Year of Reconstruction for the Whole World to be Heaven on Earth—First Year of Sat-Yuga: 12–14 January, Maharishi presides over a three-day worldwide inauguration of the World Capital of Peace in the Brahma-Sthan of India, centre of India, and gives to he world Royal Decree Number Twenty-one of Maharaja Nader Raam, First Ruler of Maharishi’s Global Country of World Peace. Maharishi declares: ‘We have the decree of His Majesty Maharaja Nader Raam. It has laid out the path of action for this year, 2006, and will always be the guiding light of activity of every generation. This has uncovered the new destiny of mankind. This decree of Maharaja Nader Raam has opened the gateway for the reconstruction of the world in every sense of it—reconstruction of the physical world, reconstruction of the mental world, reconstruction of the intellectual world— on the exalted state of the spiritual value of life, which is bliss eternal. This decree has opened the gate of all peace, prosperity, and fulfillment and will open the gate of invincibility for every nation, with the onset of the support of the Constitution of the Universe to all our existing constitutions of the governments of our world. We are blessed with this decree.’
· Maharishi’s Parliament of World Peace convenes in the Brahma-Sthan of India and MERU, Holland, for twelve sessions of 144 presentations, lasting from 5 February to 23 March, broadcast worldwide. The focus of these sessions is national invincibility in reference to the twelve disciplines of Maharishi’s Vedic Science, the science of consciousness, the Light of God sung throughout the ages in the holy texts of all religions.
· Maharishi plans for the creation of a permanent group of 24,000 peace-creating experts at the Brahma- Sthan (centre) of India, and 1,008 peace-creating experts in each of 256 cities across India, where peace colonies—Brahmanand Saraswati Nagar—are being established. The establishment of these groups will exceed all previous groups in peace-creating power. Through their performance of Yoga and daily Yagyas for the invincibility of every nation, the whole world will enjoy higher states of consciousness and lasting peace.
· Maharishi conducts a World Peace Assembly at MERU, Holland, with participation from 400 practitioners of Yogic Flying from across Europe, to create an Invincible Holland and serve as a model for the creation of similar groups worldwide. According to press reports, since the group of 400 Yogic Flyers was established on 12th April, the nation has enjoyed an unprecedented upsurge in positive trends.
· During the one-week Guru Purnima Celebration, 11–18 July, Maharishi launches a new initiative to establish ‘Invincibility Schools’ in thirty countries, where students will practice Yogic Flying together to maintain a high level of harmony and integration in national consciousness. This is the first phase of Maharishi’s programme to raise every nation to invincibility and create a bright new destiny for the world.
· In India, 35,000 students and teachers begin to learn Yogic Flying, and several thousand will begin around the world.
· Maharishi guides the experiences and understanding of over 2,000 Invincible America course participants at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, and in Washington, DC, USA: ‘This is what happens in the Dome [Yogic Flying hall]: A wave of infinity spreads from one end of the Dome to the other end. But the wave is not constrained by the walls. It permeates the whole collective consciousness— the whole field of unmanifest infinity.... This is what you are here for, and as the group gets larger and larger, your experiences will become even more profound.’—Maharishi
· ‘Invincible thought in invincible buildings’ is Maharishi’s formula for the creation of world peace. To maximize the coherence-creating influence of Yogic Flying, construction of white marble Peace Palaces, Schools, and Peace Colonies begins, according to the principles of Vedic Architecture.
· Maharishi guides development of the curriculum for Vedic Medicine to be the foundation for the perfect health of civilization. The central point of Maharishi Vedic Medicine is that the experience of Atma—the field of Unity and silence— restores balance to the whole physiology.
· Maharishi plans to immediately raise whole nations to invincibility by establishing groups of Vedic Pandits from India around the world. ‘UNESCO has declared Vedic Chanting to be the common heritage of mankind. You have it; now you have the opportunity to use it. This is the one level on which all countries will be tied together.’—Maharishi
· In honour of the birthday anniversary of Maharishi’s beloved Master, His Divinity Brahmanand Saraswati, Jagatguru Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Himalayas, and as a mark of Maharishi’s service to Him for over fifty years, on 29 to 31 December, and continuing into January, flags of invincibility are raised in 192 countries around the world.
2007 Maharishi’s Year of Capital of Global Raam Raj: Maharishi dedicates this year to the establishment of a group of 16,000 Vedic Pandits in the Capital of Global Raam Raj at the Brahma- Sthan, ‘the holiest of all the holy places in the centre of India’, to ensure that the world will be ruled by Total Natural Law, the Constitution of the Universe, the Will of God, for all times to come. Through their Vedic performance of Yoga and Rudrabhishek for 192 countries, the Vedic Pandits will produce an indomitable influence of peace everywhere.
‘Vedic history, Vedic reality, presents that reign of Raam, which now, with the Grace of Guru Dev, is coming up to be the living reality of all mankind.… Life on earth will be in terms of the total potential of life, Bliss Consciousness’—Maharishi (12 January 2007).
· Maharishi continues to guide Raam Raj Administrators and Invincibility Course participants worldwide in the knowledge of Brahma Vidya, and he provides entry to everyone into the total field of knowledge through the gateway of the first syllable of Rig Veda, v (Aa), the source of the infinite creative potential of life.
· Maharishi’s seven-point programme to create invincibility for every nation is adopted by the Global Financial Capital of New York, and Founders of Invincibility everywhere:
1. Crowning the nation with invincibility: creating an influence of positivity in collective consciousness through the large group practice of Yogic Flying
2. Prevention-oriented, problem-free Administration, in harmony with the Constitution of the Universe
3. Vedic Architecture in harmony with Natural Law: ‘All the problems of the world will go away with our Global Reconstruction Programme.’—Maharishi
4. Construction of Vedic Medical Colleges to create a disease-free society
5. Construction of Vedic Universities, Colleges, and Schools that offer total knowledge of Natural Law
6. Vedic Organic Agriculture —production of healthy food for happy life
7. Elimination of poverty through the support of adequate wages, housing, and education for those living in scarcity.
· Maharishi guides the establishment of the Global Financial Capitals of New York, Shanghai, Moscow, and Hanover, to create an invincible world economy, based on distribution of the Global Development Currency ‘RAAM’. ‘Then the progress in the world will be with high leaps and bounds, and what we want to see—and we are going to see tomorrow, very near tomorrow—is that there will be no poverty in the our world. There will be richness. There will be dignity to life.’—Maharishi (27 March 2007)
· The third and concluding day of the global celebration of Raam Naumi—the dawn of Raam Raj in the world—will be remembered throughout time as the day Maharishi brought to light his revelation of how the Constitution of the Universe functions through the delicate expression—Komalangam—of Gyan Shakti (infinite silence) and Kriya Shakti (infinite dynamism). Maharishi also recounts how, during the Puja performed by the Vedic Pandits, he had realized the true meaning of a saying that he had heard long ago in India: Dashamas twam asi—Though art the Tenth—Purusha—the Totality of Natural Law. Reflecting on the significance of this revelation of pure knowledge, Maharishi says that ‘today we got the instrument to administer our world as efficiently as our unbounded, unlimited, ever-expanding universe is being governed by the Constitution of the Universe—the Veda.… When we have this gift, then as long as we are breathing life, we are talking about it, we are doing something on that level of our life. Better get onto doing on that most sublime level, most delicate level… where nothingness comes out to be everything.’—Maharishi (29 March 2007)
· In April Maharishi conducts an historic series of seven press conferences, based on the seven themes of the Global Financial Capital of New York: Unified Field-Based Defence, Unified Field-Based Administration, Unified Field-Based Architecture, Unified Field-Based Health, Unified Field-Based Education, Unified Field-Based Agriculture, and Elimination of Poverty.
· On the full-moon of July, Guru Purnima Day, Maharishi inaugurates the Dawn of Global Invincibility, and foundation stones for Maharishi Towers of Invincibility are laid around the world.
· On 21 October, Vijaya Dasham¡, the Day of Victory on the Vedic Calendar, Maharishi reflected on the achievements of the past decades, and said: ‘I remember how many places I landed. I always landed on the same ground, the collective destiny of the people, and therefore I had no distinction to make on where I left and where I landed. There was no distinction, there was no difference. I don’t remember any difference— what led me from this to this to this—except that I was led on by the big “I”… the “I” of the Light of God.’
· Having done complete justice to the teachings of Shri Guru Dev for over fifty years, which has changed the destiny of the human race and secured invincibility for every nation, Maharishi inaugurates Administration through Silence—‘the most ideal adorable system of administration, which is spontaneously and all the time conducted through the innumerable values of creativity on the level of Veda.’ Maharishi also explained the role of Raam Raj Administrators in the light of Silent Administration: ‘This art of accomplishing everything by doing nothing is the rarest possible art. You do everything without doing anything. Just be on that level, the most basic transcendental field where everything is completely beyond time and space, so that nothing can obstruct it.’
· In an historic address on 22 November, Maharishi discloses to the First European Parliament of National Leaders of the Global Country of World Peace, that the supreme goals of his Spiritual Regeneration Movement are fulfilled. Maharishi expressed his feeling that he will now devote his time to Gyan a Shakti, to the commentary of the Veda: ‘I feel now, that having been active for all these fifty years, the Kriya Shakti has woken up, and has started to show the evidence of its waking up. At least twenty-four countries are invincible out of 192, so I am tempted to tell you my feelings, that with twenty-four countries rising to invincibility, and with all the Rajas and the National Leaders during the next week, the Rajas will take over the Kriya Shakti in silence. So I am thinking of shifting my role from Kriya Shakti to Gyan Shakti, because I feel the awakening of Kriya Shakti has been through my basing the Kriya Shakti in the Gyan Shakti. . . . That is the career that I have designed for myself, Gyan Shakti to blossom in its full, and as Gyan Shakti will blossom, Kriya Shakti will naturally be more and more blossomed. So I, from my side, have won half the race, and I will win the other half. But all of you are the winners of the race. You go ahead, go ahead, and on the same line you will see that nothing is obscure to you.’ The clapping at the close of this meeting is as long or longer as on that historic day of 31 December 1957, when Maharishi first founded his worldwide Movement to spiritually regenerate mankind.
2008 Maharishi’s Year of Invincibility—Global Raam Raj: Inaugurating Towers of Invincibility in forty-eight countries on 12th January to bring Enlightenment to every individual and Invincibility to every nation.
· On 9 January 2008, having heard from twenty-seven Rajas that many times the required number of Yogic Flyers have been trained to create perpetual Invincibility for the whole world; and having also heard the news as documented in the world press about the irrevocable transformation in world consciousness— greater harmony, positivity, and progress in all areas of life—His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi expressed the following wish:
‘What I would like, somewhere, anywhere, is a perpetual memorial for Invincibility. We have the honour of creating this Invincibility for the world, and we want to make a perpetual shrine for the world— A Kriya Shakti—the principle of total dynamism embedded in total silence—Gyan Shakti, Total Knowledge—Veda. a place of pilgrimage in the world. Today, the record shows that the world has been transformed to Invincibility, and we should think of a memorial. I found just now that my work is done. On 12th January we would like to create a memorial for an invincible world.’
Maharishi explained that in these forty-eight Brahmananda Saraswati Nagar to be built in India, Vedic Pundits will maintain coherence in world consciousness through their daily performance of Yagya and Yogic Flying; and he connected this with the establishment of the Towers of Invincibility around the world. Maharishi asked: ‘Where should we build them? Where do we want to have them—the Invincible Towers of the world? I want to put to the Rajas that I would like a gift of having achieved the goal. The history of the world will never be the same. See if I deserve that, and where we would like to have such a memorial of the great task that the world will never be the same old suffering world. I wanted a gift. I think I have completed what I have ever done—and I am very sensitive about it. I am making an appeal to the Rajas—do it in the name of Guru Dev. We would want to associate success with Guru Dev and Guru Dev with the twelve Jyotir Linga. Rajas, think for five minutes if you would give me a favour.’
The Rajas resolved to create the most magnificent memorials as a gift to Maharishi. Beautiful suggestions for a suitable memorial came out, ranging from the perpetual shrine in the heart of everyone lit by the Grace of Guru Dev and the realisation of higher consciousness, to the creation of glorious Towers of Invincibility, to the practical implementation of Maharishi’s programmes in every area of life in every country to create Heaven on Earth. Having heard these suggestions, Maharishi said: ‘When the Rajas are getting ready to give me the favour, I would suggest to make this a Tower of Invincibility—make it a place of knowledge. Jyotish is that knowledge that can really secure all possible invincible structures. Make it a lively place of knowledge. Jyotish should be vibrant there. We should see how many countries we can select—forty-eight—because the Tower of Invincibility is for the world to never come back to that level of suffering. It can only be a place of highly reverberating knowledge—and knowledge of Jyotish is that knowledge that will absolutely secure this for all times.’
Maharishi added that it should not just be a tower to be seen, but a home of Jyotish and Vedic Mathematics—all the twelve fields of knowledge: Education, Health, Agriculture, Trade and Commerce, Defence, Science and Technology, Communication, Religion and Culture, Administration, Law and Order, and Finance and Planning. ‘Now, select the countries, and building will be no problem,’ Maharishi said. Maharishi explained that the Maharishi Towers of Invincibility will be the representations of the twelve Jyotir Lingas in India, which express the full value of Shiva, pure Cosmic Intelligence, the Constitution of the Universe, the point where the Grace of Guru Dev is most lively to bless all mankind. These will also be where people practice their Yogic Flying for national Invincibility in each country. ‘It will be a place,’ Maharishi said, ‘that will not allow world consciousness to be deviated any more in any sense and Jyotish is that point. Have it as a university—a place of learning.’
Maharishi pointed out this is going to be a shrine of knowledge where courses will be held that will be attended by many people. ‘This will really be the best form of an Invincibility memorial.’ Courses on Jyotish, Vedic Mathematics, Sthaptaya Veda, Vedic Agriculture, Vedic Health Care, and all areas of Maharishi’s Vedic Science will be offered. Maharishi said that this will secure Invincibility for the world and that we will do it simultaneously in forty-eight countries now, and all 192 as soon as possible:
‘On 12 January we will raise the flag of Invincibility and lay the Foundation Stone for the Tower of Invincibility…. If we have a place of light, we would have done for all future of the world. Today, we celebrate the present world, and tomorrow a Temple of Invincibility.’
‘Whatever number of people are there, we will put them to practice Transcendental Meditation and Yogic Flying in a group. We will make them secure in that knowledge which will secure Invincibility and Enlightenment in everyone’s life.’
Referring to his mission to bring the Grace of Guru Dev to the world through the theory and practice of the supreme Vedic Wisdom, Maharishi said:
‘Nature got into something that will absolutely secure Invincibility for all times. Tower of Invincibility will be not only a high tower, but a place of knowledge with so many rooms and also the Mandaps for the twelve Jyotir Lingas. The students will take courses on Jyotish and that will not allow any weakness in any country.’
‘This is dedicated to the Invincibility of the world. Today we found Invincibility established; and this we attribute to Guru Dev, for all future of the world. We must do this in all forty-eight countries…. That will be my favour from the Rajas: a place of knowledge to secure Invincibility for all time…. It will be a school, a college, a university of Invincibility. We will be designing the Home of Total Knowledge for all the children of all future generations, and we will do it without delay.’
On 11 January Maharishi founded the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust, which will secure invincibility for the whole human race throughout time, by perpetually supporting Maharishi’s groups of Vedic Pundits at the World Capital of Raam Raj at the Brahma-Sthan (centre of India), in the forty-eight Brahmanand Saraswati Nagar, and in all the Maharishi Towers of Invincibility around the world.
Maharishi designed the invincible structure of enlightened leadership of the Global Council of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust, now and for all future generations: The Patron of the Trust will always be His Holiness the Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math. The perpetual President in each generation will be Maharaja Nader Raam, soaked in the Silent Administration of Raja Raam the Great, lauded in the Ramrajya. The Purusha Rajas with Universal Domain form the silent wing of the Global Council of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust, and the Rajas responsible for all the nations of the world, and the twelve Ministers of the Global Country of World Peace, form the wing of silence and dynamism together. Maharishi designated the Executive Council of the Global Council of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust to be the Prime Minister of the Global County of World Peace, the Minister of Finance and Planning, the Raja of Invincible America, the Raja of Invincible India, and the Raja of Invincible China.
Following the announcement of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust, Maharishi said: ‘Jai Guru Dev. I am grateful for this warm send-off of Invincibility to the whole world for all times. It has been my pleasure at the feet of Guru Dev, to take the light of Guru Dev and pass on in my environment. Now today, I am closing my designed duty to Guru Dev. And I can only say, “Live long the world in peace, happiness, prosperity, and freedom from suffering.”
‘Today this farewell marks the establishment of Invincibility for all mankind under the capable silent rulership of Maharaja Nader Raam and under the capable guidance of all the Ministers and all the glorified mind in terms of all dignity, the light in Invincibility for every country. And this is my satisfaction, and I offer this to the lotus feet of Shri Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev.
‘Prime Minister, offer my everything to the blessings of Guru Dev and continue with the world in peace, prosperity, and happiness. This formation of Trust, of Brahmanand Saraswati Trust, is going to be a glory for all the future of life on earth, on the individual level and on the national level. All Glory to Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev.
‘Express my delight for all the millennium to come that the world is going to be a happy world. All Glory to Guru Dev. Brahmanand Saraswati Trust is going to take the lighted lamp every morning and every night that is going to come. The future of the world is bright, and that is my delight. Jai Guru Dev.’
Maharishi then invited all the Rajas to express their appreciation for the establishment of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust. The Rajas and Ministers spoke profoundly on many levels of their appreciation, their honour of being included in the Global Council of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust, and their deep gratitude for Maharishi’s perfect service to Guru Dev for more than fifty years. Maharishi reflected on their appreciation and said:
‘When I am listening to all this, my mind goes to, “from where all this was happening?”; I did not know from where all this was happening. It was happening is all that I know. It was the destiny of the world. It was the fortune of the world that was being shaped, being designed. By whom, I did not know. By some skill, some skill, by some skill beyond my fathomability. I was simply working; I was simply working; I was simply working. I did not know from where all the instruments are coming to give shape to the world, here, there, and everywhere. I was only working. Because when I am hearing all these beautiful sentiments, I was led on to find out from where this was happening.
‘The depth of Vedic Wisdom for life is so enormous that it is completely self-sufficient in its articulating everything. One would never know from where one is acting. When I hear all these sentiments, the only thing I could say, I started to find out from where I was doing. I was not doing—it was happening. From place to place I was moving around. It was happening, but it was not I that was instrumental to it in any way. So I find no source of it. This is because unfathomable is the field of Natural Law; unfathomable is the field of Natural Law. And it happens, and it happens, and it works out the destiny of everyone. You go to find this logic, that logic, that logic, that logic—you are not able to pinpoint from where it is happening, and ultimately you are left to something that you can only say, Jai Guru Dev. It’s from there that it is happening.
‘I remember a Vedic saying, Na Guror adhikam, na Guror adhikam, na Guror adhikam—“There is nothing greater than Guru Dev, nothing greater than Guru Dev”. Gurur Brahma—this is how Guru Dev is defined— Gurur Vishunu, Gurur Devo Maheshwara, and above all, Guru Sakshat param Brahma tasmai Shri Gurave namah. I end up with something beyond anything, and that is the reality of life. You can’t find the source, because the course is all over. Where ends intellect, where ends everything—in the Transcendental is the reality of all possibility. So Glory to Guru Dev. Glory to Guru Dev. Glory to Guru Dev. And we got to that course of action; we got to that course of action from where everything is a possibility, automatically.
‘Nothing can be pinpointed. When I was hearing all the glory, all the efforts, all my own appreciation, I was knowing what they are doing. They are searching for something that they are not able to isolate, very great glory of unbounded energy and intelligence. The source is everywhere. That is Vedic Civilization. What is at the basis of this? Total Knowledge, Jyotish—Jyotish Vidya. Jyotish, Jyotish, Jyotish is that source of unbounded energy, all-knowingness. That is Jyotish. There one is saint; there one is saint. There is the secret of all secrets. We can’t pinpoint—we can’t pinpoint our stand. We can’t pinpoint our status. We can’t pinpoint our activity, from where all this is happening. It’s happening of course, but from where it is happening?—completely transcendental in nature.
‘The picture of Yoga, the picture of Jyotish, the picture of devotion, the field of knowledge— unfathomable, completely unfathomable. That is why what we have done is established the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. Such a beautiful picture is painted, such a beautiful picture is painted, but from where it is painted? It is painted from where it is— Totality. Totality is real. All the Yoga, all the Yoga, all the Yoga, the whole field of life, you find from where to draw it—it’s not possible to locate the source of it. It’s not possible to locate the source of it. Unfathomable, unfathomable is the field of Brahm, Totality. You cannot locate it. You can take out anything you want, but you don’t know from where it is coming. It’s a beautiful picture; it’s a beautiful picture.
‘The invincible Raja of America is the greatest visionary of reality. Unified Field is such a spread up thing, unified, completely spread up, completely spread up. You use it—spontaneously is the word. You use it—completely “spontaneously” is the word. That is why the experience has always been there. ‘Invincible Raja of America, when I am saying this I am reminded of you, because in you I have seen that Invincibility that cannot be isolated anywhere. You will be able to design the human race functioning on that level of Invincibility, motivated by Natural Law, total Natural Law. It’s beautiful. It’s such a joy to say it even though one cannot pinpoint anything, but certainly one can say it is spontaneous, automatic. Such a joy to say.
‘I am closing my performance, but when I hear all these beautiful realities of all successes on the basis of which we have built up Invincibility to be a perpetual phase to be lived in life, then I am expressing it is not “I”. If it’s “I”, it’s the big “I”, big “I”.
‘I would like to enjoy that big “I” from invincible ruler of America. It’s such a joy to give on this farewell time that I am given to float on this ocean of knowledge. Invincible Raja of America, please let the world know what I am speaking about, because unfathomable is the area in which I am floating now, and for all future generations. The depth of Jyotish, the depth of Yoga, the depth of life, the depth of Vedic Wisdom is so enormous, unfathomable, that it can only be lived and not spoken. Give me the joy of your Vedic Wisdom of life, invincible American, invincible ruler of America. All Glory to Guru Dev.
‘Unfathomable is the field of life, and always unfathomable is the field of life. It got entered in the Indian civilization and spread as cultures of the world in such a vast spread manner that the whole thing is unfathomable.
‘It’s such a joy to say that when we are seeing the administration of the universe is becoming a living reality for all the future generations, then we wanted to point out from where this is happening. This is happening from everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, really everywhere. It’s not one individual doing; it’s the big I that is doing. I have a deep sense of awakening when I am searching from where all this was happening. Why the world should be grateful for laying the foundation for eternal Invincibility in life? The answer to the “why” is because life is like that. No reason. No reason. Because the nature of life is like that. And the nature of the Guide we got, Guru Dev. We got that “flood of wisdom” we call it, or whatever we call it. We got that wide-open sunshine from where this is going to be operated for all future times. So this Brahmanand Saraswati Trust: Brahmanand of course is obvious. Saraswati is the flow. Brahmanand Saraswati—flow of knowledge, flow of knowledge.
‘It’s a beautiful joy for me to reflect on my past, present, and future, and future of the world. So give expression to it, Dr. Hagelin. Give expression to this unbounded field of intelligence wherein the script is conducting from there the affairs of the world. And that is the role of silence from where Raja Adhiraj Raamji will be automatically establishing the reigning of activity in life everywhere throughout the world. It’s a great, great work that has developed, that a few people Yogic Flying and the world will be spontaneously in terms of harmony—harmony in the world, harmony in the world. Throughout the globe there will be no ups and downs. The world will ever be in peace, harmony, happiness, invincibility. All Glory to Guru Dev. No end to these waves of bliss.
‘So we hear from the great speaker who can speak Totality, who can speak Totality. It’s such a joy to hear the invincible ruler of America. It’s a great thing. . . . [Raja Dr John Hagelin then spoke on the Unified Field of Natural Law as the source of Silent Administration of the universe.]
Maharishi then concluded, addressing the Prime Minister and the Congress of Rajas and Ministers of the Global Country of World Peace: ‘Ask all other countries to embark upon creating the invincible character, invincible Tower of Invincibility, to have the memory of this transformation of the world for all future of mankind. Complete your programme of the day. Invite all the Rajas to be together, together, together, and again assign them what they are designed to be in their activity. So finish your programming for the memorial [Towers]. Jai Guru Dev.’
· On 12 January Maharishi inaugurated the Year of Invincibility—Global Raam Raj. In an historic ceremony the Flag of Invincibility of the Global Country of World Peace was raised in over one hundred countries at twelve noon, and the Maharishi Tower of Invincibility was inaugurated with ground-breaking ceremonies in forty-eight of the most affluent nations, with a commitment to build them in all 192 countries. The grand twelve story Maharishi Tower of Invincibility will serve as a lighthouse of Invincibility for every nation, and a perpetual memorial to the over fifty years of unprecedented achievements of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in creating the unshakeable foundation for an invincible world. The inaugurations were held in the name of Maharishi’s Master, Shri Guru Dev, Brahmanand Saraswati, Jagatguru Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Himalayas, whose Total Knowledge Maharishi has brought to the world. The Maharishi Towers of Invincibility will be connected to the forty-eight centres of Total Knowledge—Brahmanand Saraswati Nagar—that are now under construction in India. It is here that Maharishi Vedic Pundits will maintain coherence in world consciousness through their daily performance of Maharishi’s Technologies of Consciousness and Yagya.
During the celebation of this holy day, Maharishi reflected on the structure of Silent Administration of the Global Country of World Peace, and said: ‘Prime Minister, you were explaining to the world the present state of affairs as far as the structure and duty to it to be done. Continue on that point. It’s a beautiful point; it’s a beautiful point. All values will always continue to prevail. Out of that, the administation short out other valuaes which are not necessary. Prime Minister, explain to them—you have expressed it beautifully what world we are leaving behind.’
In the evening, during a grand celebration of bagpipe playing and fireworks in the gardens of MERU, Holland, Maharishi established the Brahma-Sthan, centre of India, as the World Capital of Raam Raj— the silent seat of the administrative power of the Global Country of World Peace. There, 16,000 Vedic Pundits will enliven silence to reign on earth, through their performance of Yoga, Graha Shanti, Yagya, and Ati Rudra Abhishek: ‘From today the world should know that it is the global seat of Raam Raj. . . . In the long millennium history of the world, today was a day when the Capital of Raam Raj was established. Capital of Raam Raj will be maintained through Yagyas and through exhibitions, great exhibitions of knowledge. Exhibitions of knowledge, these are the pieces of knowledge that maintain the environment of the Capital, and the Capital will be in the seat of silence of Raja Raam. . . a place from where the Administration of Brahm will be issued and continue to bless the world all the time. . . . Raam Brahm paramarath rupa. Raam Raj dukh kahu na vyapa.’
Jai Guru Dev
Maharishi Vedic Vishwa Prashasanam Vijyantetram
Maharishi in the World Today